Hunt desert bighorn sheep for twelve days in Northern Mexico with all lodging, meals and transportation included.
This desert bighorn hunt takes place in the desert mountains of Sonora and Baja California states.
Desert bighorn hunters are assisted at International Airport by an English speaking associate and transported to the hunting area.
Enjoy twelve full days of once-in-a-lifetime sheep hunting. Base camp and (when needed) fly camp, all meals, ground transportation from airport to hunting areas, guides, beer, soft drinks and field care of your trophy included.
For this hiking hunt, the guides (4 or 5) will carry the complements for the day: water, lunch, binoculars, sleeping bags etc.
• Promotional price only available through Gunn&Hook!
• Includes all meals, ground transportation to and from Hermosillo and hunting areas, beer, soft drinks and field care of your trophy.
• Base camp and (when needed) fly camp.
• Four or five guides to carry your belongings.
• English speaking guides.
• Assistance with customs provided.
• Call 1-855-GUN-HOOK for more details.