Take it outside and experience nonstop bass fishing action at famous Lake El Salto in Mexico on this four night/three day trip! After fishing with these guides, your bass game will be forever changed.
The Mexican lobina (aka bass-zilla) has made Lake El Salto its home, as this is the best habitat for monstrous bass to live and breed. This amazing creature provides the best most fun for visiting fishermen visiting, and though it is difficult to catch, it is also the most rewarding. All you have to do is buy the voucher and book the dates, and your guides will unveil the secret lures you must bring to achieve great success at El Salto.
• Pick up and drop off at the Mazatlan airport.
• Fishing licenses.
• Lodge for four nights.
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and domestic drinks.
• Fully equipped bass boat (Ranger).
• Professional guide.
What to Bring
• Rods and reels
• Cash for permit and gratuities
• Season appropriate clothing
• Slip resistant shoes
• Personal care items
The lodge is nestled right at the foothills of Sierra Madre (Rocky Mountains), and is very cozy and clean with daily maid service. All rooms have airconditioning, American outlet converters, TV, Internet and king or queen sized beds. The lodge is at the edge of Lake El Salto, so you need only walk a few steps to reach the boats from your room. The close proximity allows more fishing, more action, and more rest time. After a delicious dinner and the famous Hono’s Margarita, you will have plenty of time to brag and swap stories before retiring to the comfort of your bed. Other lodge amenities include: Briefing, bass fishing training session, tackle rental, tackle store, apparel, cash bar and massages.
• Four night of meals and lodging.
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and domestic drinks included.
• Three days of fully guided bass fishing (10 hours each day).
• Professional English-speaking guide and guaranteed success when using the right lures.
• Internet access.
• Ground transportation to and from lodge.
• Fishing licenses included.
• Call 1-855-GUN-HOOK for more details.
Tackle and gear are available to rent for $85 USD per person, per day of fishing (includes rods, reels, tools and a great assortment of hot lures.