Explore scenic South Dakota on this three day, all-inclusive pheasant hunt for four people with three nights of first-class lodging, guiding and game cleaning services provided. When you break it down, each hunter is only paying $875 for the trip! Can't find a deal like this anywhere else!
Looking for a great South Dakota pheasant hunt? Then you have found exactly what you need. This hunting property is located about 15 miles from the nearest town, offering a serene, quiet setting. This remote location is a perfect haven for prime-time pheasant hunting with exceptional guides, first-class lodging and game cleaning provided. You’ll enjoy a great hunt on beautiful grassland, cropland and tree belts in South Dakota for an overall trip of a lifetime.
After the big hunt you can relax back at the beautiful lodge where you’ll find the kitchen fully stocked. This newly remodeled lodge accommodates up to eight people and features a game room with a bar. Spacious accommodations are available for your dogs as well.
What to Bring
• Valid hunting license
• Weapons and ammo
• Climate appropriate camouflage/blaze orange clothing
• Brush pants or thick pants
• Comfortable, durable boots
• Carrying pouch for ammo
• Ear protection
• Personal care items
• Exclusive pricing only available through Gunn&Hook!
• Access to thousands of acres of incredible, private hunting land in South Dakota.
• Fully-guided pheasant hunts for four people.
• Includes lodging and a kitchen fully stocked with food and snacks.
• Game cleaning services provided.
• Call 1-855-GUN-HOOK for more details.
• For out of state hunters, transportation is provided from the area airports including Aberdeen Regional Airport (ABR), Mobridge Municipal Airport (MBG) and Pierre Regional Airport (PIR).
• Price is for four people for three days and three nights.
• Drinking is not permitted before or during the hunt.
• Trip is subject to availability.
This trip is valid for the following dates:
• October 20th evening through October 23 morning
• October 25th evening through October 31 morning
• November 13th evening through end of November
• All of December is open.