World Class Fishing package - six-night, five-day semi-guided trip on Lake Gogebic, the largest inland lake in Michigan which boasts more state angler awards than any other lake in the upper peninsula and a one-day fully-guided charter trip on Lake Superior for two anglers.
Christmas is right around the corner! Give the gift of fishing to your special angler! This World Class Fishing package that we are offering is a 6 night 5 day semi-guided trip on Lake Gogebic, the largest inland lake in Michigan which encompasses 13,380 acres and boasts more state angler awards than any other lake in the upper peninsula and a 1 day fully guided Charter Trip on Lake Superior for 2 Anglers.
The closest airport is Duluth, Mn (2 hours from the lodge). Species on Lake Gogebic include Northern Pike, Walleye, Perch and Smallmouth Bass. Daily limits are plentiful. Anglers will enjoy 4 full days of fishing on the Lake Gogebic and then 1 day fully guided on a Charter Boat on nearby Lake Superior chasing Lake Trout. Licenses not included ($75.00 non-resident).
This Trip is valid for the 2015 season May 25th –Sept.15th. Corporate groups and family reunions welcome as our camp sleeps up to 30 people comfortably.
17 foot Crestliner Boats equipped with motors, tank of gas, fish finders, maps of lake, net, and life jackets are provided as well as a fish cleaning house, freezers, meals and lodging. The lodging consists of private cabins completely furnished overlooking Lake Gogebic (must have 3 or more in party to have own private cabin) .
• Exclusive price only available through Gunn&Hook!
• Six night and five day fishing package for two anglers.
• Four full days of semi-guided fishing on Lake Gogebic.
• One full day fishing charter on Lake Superior by professional guide.
• Fish for Northern Pike, Walleye, Perch and Smallmouth Bass.
• 17 foot Crestliner aluminum boats with motors are provided.
• Lodging and meals included.
• Call 1-855-GUN-HOOK for more details.
• Additional Anglers welcome @ ($1,575.00) non-anglers $1,000.
• Trip can be upgraded to fully guided for $200 per day.