Four hours of fully-guided nighttime bowfishing with non-stop action for three people. All equipment, snacks, and beverages are included.
Have questions or want to check on available dates? Call (855) 486-4665 to speak with one of our booking specialists now!
Our nighttime freshwater bowfishing adventure is our most popular charter due to the amazing scenery and non-stop action. Follow along through the Florida jungle through narrow blackwater creeks while shooting and spearing tilapia, spotted gar, long nose gar and many other non-game species. No fishing license required!
Come along with us on a journey that will take you to the most exciting places most people would ever dare to venture. We will introduce you to the most exciting sport on the water today, bowfishing! It is one of the most addictive forms of fishing and the adrenaline rush is comparable to none. No experience is necessary and all necessary equipment, snacks and beverages are provided. We also offer the use of a spear or gig for those interested in spearing fish by hand. You are also always welcome to bring your own bowfishing equipment onboard.
We are proud to use an All Welded 1756 G3 "Gator Tough" Jon as our fish shooting platform. With Diamond Plate Floors, Super Thick Aluminun Construction and more than enough room to move around, there is no better boat that gets the job done as safely and efficiently as this. With the ability to float in under 6 inches of water and the use of our powerful and quiet LED Lighting System, you will enjoy hours of fish shooting enjoyment!
• Four hours of fully guided nighttime bow fishing for three
• Fish for tilapia, spotted gar, and long nose gar along with other species
• All equipment, snacks, and beverages are included.
• No fishing license required!
• Have questions? Call (855) 486-4665 to speak with one of our
booking specialists now!
• Must be 18 years or older, or accompanied by a legal guardian
• Additional hours of shooting can be purchased at $95 an hour
• The closest airports to fly into are Gainesville Regional Airport or Tampa International Airport