Get ready to spend three days out in southeastern Wyoming hunting pronghorn antelope!
Duration: Three (Click for a detailed itinerary)
Location: Near Laramie, Wyoming
Number of people: Two
Price per person: $1,800
Hunting for: Pronghorn antelope
Property type: Free range
Success rate: 100%
Guiding: Fully guided/1x1
Lodging provided: Yes. Bunkhouse lodge
Meals provided: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Weapons provided: None
Ammo provided: None
Deposit required to hold date: 50%
Must apply for license by the end of May
• Field dressing
• Meat quarterring
• On-site trasnportation
• Complimentary on-site trout fishing
Custom Options Available
• Add an Observer: $100/day
• Add an animal: doe pronghorn antelope ($500)
Arrive in the afternoon before your first day of hunting. You will settle into the bunkhouse and enjoy a welcoming dinner. The next morning, you will wake up, have breakfast and then head out to go hunting. The hunt will consist of spot and stalk techniques in order to harvest a trophy antelope. After a few hours, you will break and have lunch. Hunt the afternoon and then return back to the lodge. Enjoy a hearty meal for dinner and relax afterwards. After any successful hunt, your animal will be taken back to the lodge for taxidermy and meat processing prep. You will also be able to fish for trout in the ponds on the property. After the third hunt day, you will depart the next morning.
This is a fully guided antelope hunting experience, that will involve spot and stalk techniques. Your guide will provide plenty of assistance in harvesting your pronghorn and will ensure a successful hunt. Spot and stalk involves surveying the area for potential target kills, stalking their location and taking a shot.
How it Works
Simply purchase your voucher by adding it to your cart and checking out using our secure online payments system. You'll immediately receive a voucher for your trip with contact info for the guide. If you can't contact the guide or secure dates for your trip within seven days, you'll be issued a full refund for the price of the voucher.
• 3-day pronghorn antelope hunt near Laramie, Wyoming
• Hunting for pronghorn
• Trip is for two people
• Ranch bunkhouse lodging provided with all necessities
• Meals feature country style cooking
• Field dressing, meat quartering and on-site transportation all at no additional cost
• Must apply for license by the end of May.
• Have questions? Call (855) 486-4665 to speak with one of our booking specialists now!
• Voucher valid through October 31, 2016
• Covered by the Gunn&Hook Guarantee.
• Can't contact the guide or book your dates within seven days? Call us for a full refund.
• Licenses, gratuities, airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and weapons & ammunition are all not included in the pricing
• Available hunt dates: October 11-13, 2016 and October 29-31, 2016
• Cost to add an additional hunter: $2,000
• License costs: buck ($526), doe ($48), conservation stamp ($12.50)