Fish with a well-seasoned guide on this half-day fishing charter near Orlando, Florida and experience fishing the inshore flats of Mosquito Lagoon and the Indian River Lagoon systems.
Duration: Half-day (five hours) or full-day (eight hours) (Click for a detailed itinerary)
Location: Mosquito Lagoon, Indian River Lagoon, Cocoa Beach, Banana River or St. John's River
Number of people: Two
Price per person: $187.50
Fishing Type: Inshore, backcountry or freshwater
Fishing for: Redfish, drum, sea trout, tarpon and snook (saltwater), or bass, crappie, catfish and panfish (freshwater)
Lodging provided: None
Meals provided: Drinks and water will be provided during the charter
Tackle provided: Top quality spinning and fly tackle as well as all bait
Guiding: Fully (Click for details)
Deposit required to hold date: 15% of total value of charter
• All equipment, fishing tackle and bait are provided
• Florida state fishing license for everyone on the charter
• Sunscreen, cold drinks and water
What's Not Included
• Transportation to and from the marina
• Alcoholic beverages
What to Bring
• Polarized sunglasses
• Appropriate clothing for the Florida climate
• Light wading boots (if you plan on fly-fishing)
• Tennis shoes or deck shoes
• You may bring your own tackle just be sure to let the Captain know prior to the trip
• A desire to catch lots of fish!
Half-Day Charter: You are on the water at first light and your fishing will continue for the next five hours.
Full-Day Charter: You are on the water at first light and your fishing will continue for the next eight hours.
Captain Tom has been a professional fishing guide for over fifteen years. He prides himself on providing his customers with quality fishing experiences. He does a great job at providing his customers with a wide range of fishing opportunities that are customized to help meet your needs. Please do not hesitate to voice any of your questions or concerns leading up to your charter. Captain Tom would love to accomodate you and your needs!
How it Works
Simply purchase your voucher by adding it to your cart and checking out using our secure online payments system. You'll immediately receive a voucher for your trip with contact info for the guide. If you can't contact the guide or secure dates for your trip within seven days, you'll be issued a full refund for the price of the voucher.
• Half or full-day saltwater or freshwater fishing
• If you are on a saltwater charter you will target redfish, black drum, sea trout, snook and tarpon. If you are on a freshwater charter you will target bass, crappie and an assortment of panfish.
• Price is for two people. A third person can be added for $75.00
• Lodging is not included
• Sunscreen, water and other drinks are included
• All equipment, fishing tackle, bait and Florida state fishing license are included
• 2016 18-foot Light Tackle Hewes Redfisher
• Have questions? Call (855) 486-4665 to speak with one of our booking specialists now!