Spend a full or half day out on the water chasing bass with a guide who will meet you at the boat ramp of any lake within 100 miles of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area.
Call (855) 486-4665 to speak with one of our Texas fishing specialists about this experience!
With over five decades of bass fishing knowledge and several tournament wins under his belt, you'll be hard pressed to find a better black bass fishing guide in all of Texas.
This guide genuinely enjoys fishing and guiding clients, and he would love to meet you out at the lake for a full or a half day of bass fishing on almost any lake in North or East Texas. If you would like all rods, reels and tackle supplied for you and a friend and not have to worry about any of the hassle during your fishing trip, then this is the perfect charter for you. Just show up and fish!
• Half day – Dawn till Noon ($295)
• Full day – Dawn till 4:00 PM ($395)
• Price is for two people, but up to four individuals can be accommodated on one charter (two per boat)
• Trips between 200 and 400 miles round trip – add $100 for gas/travel
• Trips more than 400 miles round trip – Negotiable with guide.
What to Bring
• Valid Texas fishing license
• Comfortable, climate appropriate clothing
• Slip-resistant shoes
• Jacket (during winter months)
• Water and drinks (non-alcoholic)
• Personal care items
• Camera or GoPro
Guide's Favorite Lakes
• Lake Fork (97 miles from Dallas)
• Lake Ray Roberts (64 miles from Dallas)
• Lake Texhoma (84 miles from Dallas)
• Lake Crockett (104 miles from Dallas)
• Lake Welch (147 miles from Dallas)
• Lake Monticello (114 miles from Dallas)
• Lake Bonham (82 miles from Dallas)
• Squaw Creek Reservoir (84 miles from Dallas)
• Falcon Reservoir
• Lake Amistad
• Sam Rayburn Reservoir
• Toledo Bend Reservoir
Best Times of Year to Bass Fish in Texas
• Fall (Oct. thru Dec.)
• Spring (March thru May)
How it Works
Simply purchase your voucher by adding it to your cart and checking out using our secure online payments system. You'll immediately receive a voucher for your trip with contact info for the guide. If you can't contact the guide or secure dates for your trip within seven days, you'll be issued a full refund for the price of the voucher. All vouchers are valid for a year from purchase unless otherwise stated on the voucher.
Read More About Bass Fishing in Texas
• A Guide to Texas Bass Fishing
• Bass Spawn Fishing: Tips & Tactics
• Prespawn and Spawn Bass Behavior
• Bass Fishing 101: Summertime Lure Selection
• Gunn&Hook Trophy Stories: Sharelunker Largemouth