The knowledge and skill of the guides matched with the level of hunting and accommodations make this hunt a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't miss out on this chance to experience a waterfowl hunter's paradise!
Have questions or want to check on available dates? Call (855) 486-4665 to speak with one of our booking specialists now!
Duration: Three day, three night
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Number of people: Price is per person
Hunting for: Canada geese, ducks, snow geese and cranes.
Property type: Flooded crop fields, large managed moist soil marshes, oxbow sloughs and dry fields.
Guiding: Fully guided
Lodging provided: Yes. Five-Star Lodge
Meals provided: Yes. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and bar stocked with beer & wine
Weapons provided: Yes
Ammo provided: Yes
There are hunting opportunities abound with flooded crop fields, large managed moist soil marshes, oxbow sloughs and dry fields, to name a few.The staff and guides are very knowledgeable and love teaching their guests about the sport that they love. This outfitter places an emphasis on conservation, attention to habitat management and stewardship of the land. The result is undeniable: the ultimate sportsman's destination. Years of collected resources, knowledge, experience and passion for waterfowling has evolved into what is now the industry's waterfowling empire.
This package includes three morning hunts for Canada geese, snow geese, cranes and ducks as well as three nights lodging and five-star meals. You also have the option to add on two afternoon hunts for snow geese and cranes for only $600 per person.
Use of a 12 ga shotgun and ammo are included with your purchase. Please keep in mind that it is takes 3-4 month process borrowers paperwork to borrow a firearm in Canada so plan ahead if you are going to use one of our shotguns. If you would like to bring your own you can do so fairly easily for a small fee. More details can be found here: Firearm Users Visiting Canada
"Over the past 20 years, I've had the
opportunity to pursue waterfowl throughout
much of the United States and Canada. Along
the way, I've enjoyed the company and the
talents of many a fine guide and outfitter.
That said, my friends at Habitat Flats
collectively present some of the most
extensive waterfowling knowledge, skills,
and expertise available today. Their passion
for and dedication to the art of 'fowling has
set the modern standard for the 21st Century
- Fred Zink, owner of Zink Calls
• Three-days and three-nights with three morning hunts.
• Includes 5-star lodging, meals, and bar (beer/wine).
• Hunts include three morning hunts for Canada geese, ducks, snow geese and cranes.
• Option to include two snow geese and cranes in the afternoon for an extra $600.
• Just a two-hour drive from Regina, or a three-hour drive from Saskatoon.
• Access to millions of acres that hold an abundance of ducks, Canada geese, snow geese, and sandhill cranes
• Use of a 12 ga shotgun and ammo are included with your purchase.
• Licenses and stamps are included.
• Stay in the 11,000 sq. foot lodge with large rooms, kitchen, and a fitness room
• Two queen beds per private bedroom