Chase big bull elk during the late-season on this amazing five-day 2x1 trophy elk hunt in New Mexico with landowner tag included!
Act now to take advantage of this amazing deal. You will have the opportunity to harvest a 320+ inch trophy bull elk at the unheard of price of $4,799.00 with your elk tag included!
During this five day trophy elk hunt in New Mexico, all meals, lodging and transportation to and from the field will be taken care of for you. You will not have to worry about the field dressing, packing or photos of your trophy either. This outfitter goes to great lengths to make sure every one of their hunters has an enjoyable, exciting and successful hunt.
About the Outfitter
This outfitter has the skills, determination and ability to put you on some of the finest animals you will ever see. Your hunt will start long before you arrive as this outfitter spends countless hours scouting and patterning animals so when you are ready to hunt, they are too. These guides take great pride in providing their hunters with the best chance possible to take a trophy of a lifetime.
Some of these elk hunts require a drop camp or primitive camp. If this is the case, you will stay in a wall tent with cots and every possible measure will be taken to make sure you are comfortable. In some areas there will be lodges and camp trailers. You may also find yourself staying in a comfortable and cozy motel room with a shower. Your lodging depends on the proximity of the hunt to a motel and the schedule for your hunt. Again all of this is taken care of for you, you need not worry about your travel, meals or accommodations once you arrive on the ranch. We use several different methods to hunt Elk, a favorite being calling them in. But spot and stalk and still hunting over water holes is very effective as well.
• This is a family-run operation and they will make you feel at home as they welcome you to be part of their family.
• The location of this hunt is near Las Vegas, New Mexico in Holman (45 minutes away) and the nearest airport is in Santa Fe.
• Hunting takes place on 35,000 acres at an elevation of 8,000 feet and the estimated shot distance is 100-200 yards.
• Average bulls harvested were from 290" to 320"class bulls.
• Shot opportunities were about 75% and we harvested 38 bulls out 45 hunters.
• You may book a bull elk hunt and bring another person along for a cow elk hunt.
• There are open flat areas, mountains and canyons on this property and all hunting areas are accessible from jeeps, pickup and side-by-side.
What to Bring
• Camouflage weather appropriate attire (lighter clothing for archery)
• Comfortable, durable boots
• Extreme cold / winter gear for high altitude late-winter hunting
• Range finder
• Rifle, muzzleloader or bow
• Non-resident game-hunting license - $65
• Non-resident elk license - $787
• We provide basic accommodations when stalking New Mexico elk including tents and ATV's for covering ground and retrieving trophies.
Read a testimonial from one of our successful hunters: Timing is Everything: My New Mexico Elk Hunt from Gunn&Hook