Chase the Wild Life on this five-day African hunting safari for four trophies; impala, blesbok, springbuck and a warthog. You will also enjoy seven nights in a luxurious camp in South Africa with meals, guiding and field preparation included at an unbeatable price!
Ever wanted to go on a South African hunting safari without breaking the bank? Here is your chance! This exclusive package is for one hunter for five days of hunting and seven nights of first-class lodging, meals and accommodations in the Northwest Province of South Africa. Lodging is in a private chalet on the property and dinners consist of gourmet meals that include venison from local game.
The trophy animals included in this hunt are one of each species: impala, blesbok, springbuck and a warthog. Also included in this package is guiding and field preparation of trophies (dipping and shipping is not included).
If trophies are taken early, hunters will not be required to suspend the duration of days donated for hunting. The hunt may be upgraded, either extra hunters or observers at normal rates (as per price list), extra trophies to be hunted or extra days booked either on hunting or touring, may be purchased as guests wish to tailor the package.
This package includes the arrival and departure days. As an extra service this outfitter will take clients shopping on departure day if desired, which is at no extra cost to client. Weapons to be used are rifle only - 30-06 caliber and bigger. The limitation on the ammunition is 200 rounds per gun. Alternative weapon to bring is a shotgun for bird shooting which may be purchased at an additional cost. An export permit from the United States is required to bring any weapons in to South Africa. At South African Customs the gun owner will supply necessary import permit on which a temporary firearm license will be issued.
This outfitter also caters safari tours to Botswana, Kruger Park, Pilanesberg Park and other exciting destinations. If you wish to upgrade on touring days, this outfitter will be glad to tailor-make your dream safari tour.
Normal breakfast is toast, cereal, yogurt, fruit juice, fresh fruits, coffee and tea.
Lunch: Lunch is a lunch box that we take with when hunting. You will have your lunch in the hunting field unless you are hunting the main property where you will then have lunch at the lodge.
Dinner: We serve a gourmet dinner at night.
•Tuna with a cucumber mixture
•Roasted Impala Leg
•Cubed butternut topped with cinnamon
The arrival and departure point will be Johannesburg or Tambo International Airport and the drive to camp is approximately 90 minutes. No permit drawing is required for this hunt. All transportation during the hunt is included and all transportation is done by vehicle. There is no charge for airport pick-ups and drop offs. Special arrangements will be made if client wishes to charter a plane to camp. This will be done at extra cost to the client.
Extra Services - Activities and Tours
• Pilanesburg game viewing safari - per person per day 2 or more - $180
• Pilanesburg game viewing safari - per person per day 1 person - $200
• Day visit to Sun City resort 1 person - $160
• Day visit to Sun City resort 2 or more - $120
• Spa day visit arrangement and transfer (Spa activities for clients account) per person rate - $60
• Trophy delivery to taxidermist or shipping agents for total consignment - $180
• Elephant Sanctuary visit per person
• Hot Air Balloon safari Pilanesberg National Park @ per person $750
• Golf at Sun City, Gary Player course. Price depends on booking at time - POA
• Visit to Cradle of Human Kind. Day trip cost per person - $215
• Lion Park visit per person 2 hour excursion - $140
• African Market Transfer 1 person (2 or more $100 per person) - $140
• Cheetah or Elephant rehabilitation program, day visit. Per person - $295
• Visit to Taxidermist - Transfer cost per vehicle - Moredou Taxidermy - $225
• Transfers to town @ per person rate - $50
• Any Sightseeing transfers will be charged at a minimum rate per person of - $150
• Motseng Cultural Village visit per person - $140
• Kruger Park tranfer per vehicle - $720
• Cable cart ride and Magaliesberg view per person - $120
• Magaliesberg Canopy tour per person 2 and a half hours - $120
• *Activities prices exclude 14% VAT
What to Bring
• Export permit for weapons
• Rifle (30-06 caliber or larger)
• Climate appropriate camouflage clothing
• Durable, comfortable boots
• Ear protection
• Range finder
• Personal care items
• Offer valid through Dec. 31, 2016.
• Observer will be extra - observer cost $100 per day
• Any extra species taken or upgrades will be as per normal price list.
• Trip must be taken within one year of purchase and booked on mutually agreeable dates.
• Upgrades including additional hunters or observers, extra trophies and additional days of hunting or touring may be purchased.
• An export permit from the United States is required to bring any weapons in to South Africa.
• No permit drawing is required for this hunt.
Daily Rates Include:
• Services of a licensed professional hunter, trained skinner and
tracker, 4x4-hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation within the hunting area during your safari with
• All meals.
• Note: a full break first will be served at clients request at
an additional cost of $8.00 per person per serving.
• Soft drinks during the day when out hunting.
• Daily laundry services.
• Field preparation of trophies (salting & drying).
• Government license fees for animals.
• Trophy fees are VAT exempts.
Daily Rates Exclude:
• Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded.
• Transportation of raw trophies to our local taxidermist $180 per client.
• Hotel accommodation before and after the safari.
• Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies to final destination (taxidermist prices available on
• Commercial and air chartered flights between hunting areas.
• Medical expenses (please ensure own medical insurance).
• Rifle hire at $70 per day excluding ammunition. Any damage to rented firearm will be for the
• Gratuities to staff.
• Soft drinks and bottle water in camp is for the clients account.
• Liquor, beer and wine is charged extra. The camp do stock a bar with beer, wine and liquor. If
there is any preference in liquor let us know before had and we will stock accordingly.
Current Firearm Import/ Export Laws
• You may temporarily import a maximum of four firearms per hunter, but not more than one of the same caliber.
• You may only bring ammunition applicable to the firearms that you will be carrying.
• No person under the age of 21 may bring firearms into South Africa or apply for a temporary import permit in his/her name.
• The barrel, frame or action is to be marked with the same serial number.
• Semi automatic shotguns for bird hunting or a custom made handgun can be bought into South Africa for hunting purposes only.
• No self protection firearms allowed.
• If in transit, permits are required by any passenger spending the night in South Africa while in transit to a third country. The same per-requisites apply as to obtain the normal temporary import permit.